Please read the following carefully, as by engaging our services, you acknowledge that you understand and are happy to accept our standard terms of service as outlined below. Don't worry, it's very straightforward and you can always ask us if you have any questions.
1. I understand that in order to secure a wedding photography booking with Giverny Wedding Photo & Film, I will need to pay a 30% deposit via electronic funds transfer or by check at the time of my wedding date booking.
2. If I then decide to cancel my booking for reasons other than unforeseen illnesses, injuries or other physical health problems that make me unfit to attend a wedding ceremony, I understand that my 30% deposit will not be refunded. If the event date should be changed, all monies paid will transfer to the new date per a newly written and signed agreement. If the new date is not available, the contract will be cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded.
3. I understand that at least 2 (two) weeks prior to my wedding date, I will be required to make the remaining payment for my package via electronic funds transfer or by check. If I fail to make this payment with no communication with Giverny Wedding Photo & Film staff, I will forfeit both my booking date and deposit paid.
4. I accept that Giverny Wedding Photo & Film staff shall be the exclusive photographer and(or) videographer retained for the purpose of capturing the wedding day. Because of time constraints and the need for subjects to give full attention to the professional photographer during the portrait sessions, guests and any other photographers and(or) videographers can not interfere with the Giverny Wedding Photo & Film staff.
5. I understand that I am solely responsible for securing permission from the site owner/operator for use of the Giverny Wedding Photo & Film's photo and (or) video capture and recording, and shall cover all location's parking fees.
6. I understand that Giverny Wedding Photo & Film is subject to obeying the facility/venue’s safety restrictions and may be limited by the guidelines or rules, including gaining access to various platforms and/or elevated positions in order to obtain different camera angles. I agree to hold Giverny Wedding Photo & Film staff harmless for the impact such guidelines or rules may have on the resulting photographs.
7. I agree to provide for Giverny Wedding Photo & Film staff a vendor's meal for events over 6 hours. If no meal is provided, I understand that Giverny Wedding Photo & Film staff may either leave the event to purchase a meal or order food to be delivered. Meal expenses will be added to the price of the package, but should not exceed $25 per meal.
8. I accept that a wireless lapel microphone worn by the groom at the time of the ceremony for the video capture, is the only way to ensure good and usable recording of the Vows. If the Groom chooses not to wear the wireless microphone during the ceremony Giverny Wedding Photo & Film will do its best to capture the best possible audio however cannot guarantee ideal audio capture.
9. I accept that all photographs and video shot by Giverny Wedding Photo & Film staff are usable by Giverny Wedding Photo & Film for display on their website, blog, and other affiliated platforms for future client viewing purposes.
10. I understand that Giverny Wedding Photo & Film will propose a rights cleared music option for the highlight video. I will be responsible and liable for any/all legal action taken by any party against Giverny Wedding Photo & Film if any music other than the rights-cleared music proposed by Giverny Wedding Photo & Film is used in the wedding video by my request.
11. I understand that Giverny Wedding Photo & Film will select and process all photos and video clips according to their artistic expertise (i.e. minor retouching, color-enhancement etc.) before supplying the final image set and(or) video to the client as a finished product. Any additional modifications as requested by the client afterwards can be discussed and quoted separately.
12. I understand and accept the following liability limits:
I. In the unlikely event of Giverny Wedding Photo & Film staff illness, a family tragedy, or extreme acts of nature beyond their control, which precludes from providing photography services on the scheduled wedding day, Giverny Wedding Photo & Film will make every attempt to secure replacement photographers. However the limit of liability is a full refund of the total wedding package price after full payment is made by the client.
II. I assume the risks and dangers of Giverny Wedding Photo & Film staff's travel and if the extremely unlikely event that a last-minute act of nature or travel disaster occurs while staff is en route to the event, Giverny Wedding Photo & Film is not liable and is in no way obligated or responsible for any further/other financial compensation.
III. Although Giverny Wedding Photo & Film staff will take every care to transport your photographs safely, in the unlikely event that the wedding photographs/video shot on the day were to be totally or partially lost or destroyed due to thievery or any other extenuating circumstances including natural disasters, the limit of liability would be a full refund of the total wedding package price after full payment is made by the client.
IV. In the event that Giverny Wedding Photo & Film photographer and(or) videographer fails to perform for any other reason, Giverny Wedding Photo & Film shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the value of the total wedding package price after full payment is made by the client.
13. I accept that Giverny Wedding Photo & Film is not responsible for the following occurrences:
V. The absence of any late or non-appearing persons nominated by the client to be photographed, as a result, the specified person(s) may or may not be in a requested photo. Whilst Giverny Wedding Photo & Film photographer will make every effort to capture images specified by the client, due to extenuating circumstances, the pace of the wedding, unpredictable weather conditions, available light, and willingness or availability of subjects, Giverny Wedding Photo & Film cannot guarantee the success of all requested captures and is in no other way obligated or responsible for any further/other re-shoot or financial compensation.
VI. The bride, groom, family or wedding party not being on time, members of the wedding party or family are unavailable when called on for a posed photograph, the wedding running late, or restrictions regarding photography at the desired location of the wedding are enforced.
14. I accept the responsibility for the conduct of my guests and understand that the photographer and(or) the videographer will not tolerate verbally or physically abusive behavior resulting in a hostile work environment and may result in Giverny Wedding Photo & Film staff's withdrawal. If the conduct of any of wedding guests damages the equipment of Giverny Wedding Photo & Film, it will result in the early and/or immediate departure of staff and no refunds will be given.
15. I accept that any modifications to these Terms of Service must be in writing and signed by both parties and cannot reduce the total overall dollar value. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the state in which Giverny Wedding Photo & Film conducts business. I agree to pursue mediation to dispute any claim and both parties agree to participate in the mediation process in good faith.